The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I happen to be one of those lucky people that have a very tolerable immune system, and I rarely ever get sick.
The Swine flu a couple of years ago?
Pshh, never came close to me.
Colds?
Never caught one.
Flu outbreak this year?
My immune system is my own vaccine.

UNTIL NOW.
I seem to have caught something. It started about the middle of last week, my entire body hurt, I was walking around and I would randomly get dizzy, and I couldn't focus, and I could be holding something and just drop it. Good thing it was a half day, I stayed after for play practice for awhile, and then went home. I fell into my bed and slept for 4 hours and woke up with a head ache.
I took a shower and packed a bag for Kirsten's house and ate some food. We had a really good time at Kirsten's, watching youtube videos and playing Apples to Apples.
And in the morning I still felt like death, my head hurt, and I was all dizzy and warm. So her mother took my temperature and I had dat 101.2 fever. So my mom picked me up and I ended up spending the day drifting in and out of sleep on the couch watching Full House.
But the next morning, I felt the same, but now my lips were all swollen. And as the day progressed they erupted into blisters all across my bottom lip and it slowly spread to my chin, and it hurts to open my mouth and talk and eat. D:
And then the doctor said it was "highly contagious" and prescribed me stuff and told me anything I've touched in the last couple of days should be considered "contaminated", and any chap stick I've been using has to be thrown away. :(
Oh and I also can't go to school until Thursday, and I'm going insane. I can't just miss all this school and sit at home not going out in public because I'm highly contagious.

I'm never sick, so when I am, I still think I can do all these things I can do when I'm not sick, like jump around and go see movies and tap dance at play practice. Being sick is literally the worst and most inconvenient thing to ever exist. And I'm tired of staying in the house, sleeping, watching TV, going on the computer, taking medicine, and trying to eat.
I think I'd even rather be at school right now. :/ Someone come help me.
Delaney

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorrrrrrrrry. I'd try and rescue you, but you'd probably infect me...

    ReplyDelete

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!