The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Monday, May 21, 2012

I swear i didn't mean it literally...

So this morning I am talking to Sera about English...
Me: "Dang, i really wish there was some way we could have an extra day to practice our Romeo and Juliet scene..."
So then after first hour I'm at my locker and Jesse walks up and says....
Jesse:  "Dude omigosh Mr. Smith had to go to the hospital!"

Be careful what you wish for I guess.  I hope he's okay.

Then in class when we were practicing, Imani screamed during our practice (hey, it's in the script) and we were in the hall and the sub was SO mad it was awesome :)

Now scroll below, to read the deep thoughts of my comrade.  I COMMAND THEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!