The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Monday, May 21, 2012

It's crazy to think...

It's weird to think that 3 years from now, I'll be out of school. Trying to figure out what I want to do. It's a weird concept to think that not to far from now, I won't be in school anymore, I'll be able to decide what I want, and what to do with my life.
I'm working on that and everything, but what if it doesn't turn out.
Like in that episode of Glee where Rachel worked her whole life to be famous on Broadway and do musicals and sing her whole life. And then she choked in her audition for Nyada.
It kinda scares me. Everything is so uncertain.
Fragile, not defined yet, and what if nothing works and I become a bum on the side of the road we always see, asking for money and stuff, or tacos.
I like living in a house and wondering how awesome I'm going to be when I grow up. But what happens when I actually have to decide what I want to do, and I'm no longer "growing up", but AM grown-up.
Then what?
What if I have dreams and ideas that I wanted to do, but then I change my mind or mess my whole life up like Rachel. Then where am I supposed to go from there?
Wearing an old sweater I had outgrown but just kept around for security.
I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm talking about anymore. Haha
Don't listen to me, or anything I say, or the weird way I type. Forreal.
Delaney

P.S. Sorry it's been awhile. I don't really have an excuse for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!