The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Best Summer Ever?

This summer is going to be much different than the rest.
I feel like I'm doing the same amount of things I do every year.
But usually, I feel crammed and rushed around and everywhere and not really there because I'm always doing something and I feel lost in all the moving and doing of the things.
But this year, I think I can handle it, I think I will have time to think about things and remember. Not forget in the midst of being everywhere.
I'll have time to read a book, talk to my friends. Think philosophical thoughts, drink slushies, sleep, things of the like.
But I'll also have time to the major things that take up my time, like learn how to play a bass drum in the marching band, go to camp and finally be eligible to become a counselor, I'll get my driver's permit.
I have a summer bucket list, like usual, but it consists of a bunch of random things I probably won't get the chance to do because I'll be do busy thinking about what it's really like to have one of those really cool looking hipster summers, with the sparklers and people laughing and having a good time, and smiling and whatnot, while I'm over here...blogging. So,
I will start that summer dreaming...
NOW.
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!