The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Sunday, June 17, 2012

One of THOSE Summers

I've kind of always wanted one of those summers, where I can kind of just sit around and pretend like I'm doing things, but not actually doing things, yanno?
No, probably not, so I'll try to make some sense.
One of those daydreamy summers where I can actually sit around and read books that smell like dust and days I'll never see, and look at the stars through the polluted sky with my paper plate telescope that I made with sharpie markers and rubber bands. To cover my wrists in bracelets I made, or people made for me because we're friends now, or something like that. Or where I actually get tan, instead of sunburned, and to sleep on my trampoline with my cat. Something cool, something to actually talk about, something that changes my life so much, something that's just so remarkable that I'll never forget it.
Something worth remembering. Instead of being tossed around doing everything at once. If I could just sit there, and pretend I'm doing all these things, and actually have a lazy summer that everyone complains about, I could find so many things to do by myself if I just had like 2 weeks like that.

Something that would be so romantic and peaceful like, it would just be amazing.
Can I just have one of those summers?

Lol P.S. This song is like god smeared his face all over Adam Young and said, let this song be covered.
Delaney :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!