The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Teach Me How to Dougie

Hahahahahaha, I don't even know how to dougie.
And this isn't even going to be a post about how to dougie, so if you came here from Google looking for instructions on the ways of the Douglas...leave. I just mention the dougie because we all had to learn it for a thing we did at camp which is where you have to dance to a song with your whole cabin, and we chose to do The Lazy Song, so we could basically wing the whole thing, but we did learn how to dougie, so when he said "CLICK TO MTV SO THEY CAN TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE" We knew how to do it. So yeah, I learned how to do the "white girl with no swag whatsoever version of the dougie". I don't even know if that's how you spell it.
But I went to camp, again, for like the billionth time. It was fun, as usual, we went swimming, sang songs, watched counselors have to do weird things, like drink straight tabasco sauce, be a monkey in the cafeteria, and have catwalk wars in between the tables while we ate. We did a mini version of the rip cord, mock rock, the story of Bruno, High Ropes, horse back riding, dancing, making bracelets, four square. So many things, you were never ever bored. EVER.
Going to camp is one of those things, that I look forward too, but when I'm there, I'm like, WHEN DO I GET TO GO HOME. I miss doing home things, like the computer, having free time to read a book, and listen to music, because when you're at camp, you never get the opportunity to do those things. But then when I go home, I'm always like That was amazing, it was so fun, and incredible, and I'll never forget it, and now I'm really bored, I wanna go on the high ropes, or go to arts and crafts to get some string for bracelets or go swimming in the lake, or play gaga, or lemme go shoot some bows and arrows in the archery area for a sec.
You can't do that at home, so it's weird when you don't have the opportunity to do that anymore, and you miss the friends you made and the counselors you know, and it's like, welp, my life's over.
When I was leaving, I was like THE FEELS, I WILL MISS YOU ALL, and like hugged everybody, and stuff, and I was like this could be like your last year and stuff, because half of the cool people are only ever here for like a year and then they leave and it's like NO YOU GUYS HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR EVER AND EVER  YOU CAN'T GO AWAY AND HAVE A LIFE STAY. And I was like freaking out, because I would miss everyone, and then I was like, waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, I will be back in two weeks. What the heck. Why am I telling everyone good-bye, I'll be back.

It's always easier to say good-bye when you know it's just a prelude to hello again. :)
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!