The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Friday, June 29, 2012

Crying

It's not something I even like doing. But it's what happens if my entire system gets overloaded with emotions. 
Only anger, frustration and sadness though. 
Especially when I get frustrated. When normal people get frustrated they get angry at themselves, and it's no big deal. But for me, I don't get angry, I get sad at myself, because I can't do something. And then I'll cry, and it makes everything so hard to do, because you're crying and feeling sorry for yourself. And it doesn't help the situation at all. It doesn't make the frustration go away, it makes it even worse. 
But it's not like I can stop, it's like when you get frustrated and you get angry, you can't just stop being angry, and for me, I just can't not cry. 
Like ever since I was little, I cry when I get frustrated. And it makes me feel stupid, and like everyone sees me as a little kid who can't control their temper or something. 
And when I feel stupid it frustrates me even more and I wish people would leave me alone, because I can't stop feeling stupid. 
It doesn't make things any better, because I can't see through my tears.
Delaney
/end rant of somesort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!