The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Sea is Just a Wetter Version of the Sky

I head off to camp for two weeks in a few days. I will spend my days making bracelets and pretending to be a counselor. :)
But in the days before, I have been doing nothing at all. It has reached well over 90 degrees every day, so we drove up to Saginaw, and spent every day in her pool. Diving and sliding down the slide, or just floating around on inflatables. We busted my great-grandma out of the old folk's home and took her back to her house where her garden is, and picked some garlic and onions.
We watched fireworks from the roof of a shop. And it was amazing, I laid there, looking at the sky and watched the moon rise, and watched each explosion leave lights and streaks in the cloudless sky. I watched the glowsticks and light up sticks below me, and the boats lights reflecting off the river, and all the people laughing and clapping, and American Pie blasting from someone's speakers. I watched the reflection of the fireworks in people's glassy eyes, as they kept them glued on the sky.
Tomorrow, I go see The Amazing Spiderman for the second time. Sunday night I saw The Avenger's, and then at midnight I saw Spiderman.
Camp on Sunday! I probably won't blog between now and then. :) But I'll be around.
I'm away laughing, on a fast camel!
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!