The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Friday, January 18, 2013

I Measure My Life in Anecdotes

I realized the other day that my life is just a big jumble of silly anecdotes. Little funny stories I always seem to remember.
From the neighbors we used to have that didn't speak English and played salsa at 3 in the morning.
Or the first time we camped in my backyard and Cassandra and I peed outside because we were too lazy to go all the way back to the house. :P
Or at the Nevershoutnever concert and this drunk lady was trying to fight us for some reason and then passed out behind us.
And when I chased Sam halfway down Michigan Avenue in a mini blizzard in my t-shirt.
And when Erica came to my house and we beat my brother up with foam swords and never REALLY got to the lunar eclipse, because I made her stop talking mid sentence so I could sleep. :P
Or the first time we made a cake at 2 in the morning at Hannah's house and threw a boom box off her porch and beat it with a sledgehammer.
Or sticking tater tots in my pocket in 8th grade making a grease stain on my pants. >.<
Even today, playing Lightning for a class competition at the pep rally. And someone threw the basketball at me and it hit me in the face.

For every situation or event in my life, I have a story that's weird, out of the ordinary or just funny. Whether it's something embarrassing I did, or something completely insane my friends and I did, most of the stories bring back that nostalgic feeling and usually a couple of giggles. Sometimes a few "I remember that!" 's or smh moments.
That's how the timeline in my head goes, from one stupid story to the next. :D
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!