The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Friday, January 4, 2013

Throwback Thursdayyyyyyyy

I was talking with my friend Hannah (www.thatskindagraph.blogspot.com) and she mentioned a youtube channel we did about two years ago, in the summer between 8th and 9th grade.
Basically, I would do a video on Monday and she would do her's on Wednesday. It worked for about two weeks, we had a few discussions about books and the like. But I forgot to do two videos, and because my summer was so busy I decided to put my videos on hold because I wouldn't be able to do them every week.
We had 5 subscribers.
When I stopped making my videos, Hannah stopped a bit after. But we uploaded random ones just because. We uploaded a few from the last day of school in 8th grade, really random ones of us  me being stupid. And I uploaded an Owl City song from the concert I went to that summer. And the first time we made a cake in the middle of the night at her house. And who could forget the time we threw a boombox off her porch into the sidewalk and beat it with a sledgehammer until it was just plastic and circuits?
I watched them all and got a wave of the nostalgic feeeeeeeeeels. That was a fun summer, and I want it backkkkkk.
/end nostalgic girl's blog post
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!