The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Struggle: The Novel of my Life

I swear my entire life is just one big struggle.
From being in the lunch line about to get my food when someone pulls the fire alarm and cuts lunch about 15 minutes short.
Or when people guess the punchlines of my jokes. That almost ruins my entire day, forreal.
From not being able to get my schedule switched until 4 weeks into the class and it not being the class I wanted in the first place.
From momentarily forgetting not to walk in socks on the stage and having to do 10 push ups.
To thinking taking a nap in the middle of the day might help me not be so tired, but then I wake up and I'm 498564392 times more tired than I was.
And losing my only good pair of reliable headphones out of nowhere and not being able to find them at all.
Living that unstoppable procrastinator life.
Walking home in the rain looking like a drowned cat.
When the bus driver "forgets about me" and bypasses my stop completely making me walk an extra 3 blocks without even apologizing.
Trying to dance in tap shoes and have the choreographer yell at me every two seconds.
Having Ms. Brady mad at me because I can't attend one day of rehearsal because of a funeral.
Not being able to see anything during concerts because #shortpeopleprobs
Having to deal with Ms. Orcutt constantly making fun of you and your friends and giving you zeros for no particular reason at all.
When Ms. Braman moved my seat allllll the way to the back of the class where I can't see ANYTHING written on the board or see anything she does at her desk, having KIRSTEN steal my spot and making me sad and stuff.
Having my mom read the first sentence of this blog post and then immediately asking you if you're suicidal. >.> *cough cough* MOM.

I know I have no reason to complain about anything if these are the worst things that happen to me on a daily basis, but when things like that happen, I do a little "smh" on the inside and move on with my day.
Delaney

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that life isn't so great for you at the moment. I will figure out a way to send you a cake or pass it through Emma. That'll hopefully cheer you up

    ReplyDelete

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!