The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Friday, May 9, 2014

The Heat that Melted Winter Away

                     After all this time I think I've decided my favorite sound is the sound of cars driving over wet pavement and the satisfying *whoosh* it makes as it continues down the road. It's such a simple  sound, but it feels peaceful and relaxing and it shows me that winter does have an end, and that snow is not all there is in this life.
                    We did have our first warm day yesterday, it reached about 85. Hadn't seen that kind of weather since September, and of course we had our tennis tournament outside all day. And of course I didn't wear sunscreen, and of course I got burned to a crisp. And of course I decided to wear a dress that fabulously showed off my burn lines. My skin is scorching but my body is freezing.
                    With the warmer weather comes the spring fever, I want it to be summer, I want to be outside, I want to see my friends, my boyfriend and have free time. Mostly, I want to go to camp, I miss it so much it's ridiculous. I miss the songs, the dances, the people. Sadly, Im not working up there this summer, I have a job down here at a movie theater where I'll be working for a lot of the summer.

Summer, be good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!