The pages of the site!

Followers(P.S. Hi.)

Saturday, November 3, 2012

"And I'll Watch the Stars as They Collide"

Sorry, I've been away for awhile.
I was doing all the things. Like marching band, swimming, and the likes.

But everything has wound down and tapered off. Our final football game was a few weeks ago, and our final swim meet was yesterday and today.
It was all worth it in the end though.

MSBOA felt great, because I had walked up into the band room in April for drumline clinics not knowing how to read music whatsoever. I do a little bit, now. But I made it through an entire marching season carrying a bass drum on my shoulders. Marching through the rain. ALL. THE. RAIN. But it was really cool having it all put together for one last time, and getting straight ones.

CAAC's were AMAZING. Although I didn't qualify in any of the events I wanted to, I did drop substantial amounts of time in every single one of my races. 4 seconds in my 50 backstroke, 5 in my 100 backstroke, 4 seconds in my 100 freestyle, and 6 seconds in my 200. It was pretty legit. I got them next year for qualifying. :)

Now I have the winter off, and can find other random things to do.
Oh, and blog more.
Maybe.
Delaney
I'll come back more often.
Pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think that our blog was cool? Funny? Maybe even hilarious? Then tell us, or if you know one of us personally then you can just say HEY, or anything else.
ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! Thanks!